What's In Stock?
River rafts Specifications
Alaska Series Seward Dinghies
and current pricing
The Seward is a nice light weight dinghy that's designed to
plane with small motors. The Seward is a very vestal inflatable sport boat. It's as at home on the swim step davit of a larger boat as it
is folded up in the
storage compartment of a small Airplane or motor home. The Seward has a few special
features that add to the durability, performance and functionality. Like all
Alaska Series Inflatable boats The Seward Series will
provide years of useful pleasure.
- large tubes for additional weight capacity
- Deep inflatable keel for improved tracking and to improve
performance in choppy water for a dryer ride.
- High pressure air floor stiffens bottom for efficient hydrodynamics
- Light weight High pressure drop stitch floor for firmer
footing and ease of assembly. Just inflate and go with no wood floor
boards to assemble.
- built in permanent Motor mount
- 3 point towing bridle
- front lift handle
- 2 rear lift handles
- positive attachment laced in seat attachment
- Grab line
- transom spray guards
- 3 chamber hull, inflatable floor and inflatable keel
- 3-air chamber tube
- High Pressure drop stitch floor. (Marine plywood floor
- Inflatable Keel.
- Fixed transom
- Transom drain valve w/plug
- Additional wear molding under transom.
- Additional wear patch under tubes.
- 3" wide keel rub molding
- Grab lines
- Bench seat
- break down 2 piece oars
- 2 stern lift handles
- 2 tow D-rings
- Front D-ring/lift handle
- tow bridle rope
- Optional Grizzly Claw
armor bottom protection
All Alaska Series Seward's come standard with
fabric wear patch
under both tubes, 3" wide wear molding under keel and back bottom of tubes,
L Shaped wear molding under crown of transom, pump, bench seat, inflatable high pressure drop stitch floor. oars.
Boat bag, 3 point tow bridle